Navy Hill wants to give you the best canned cocktail out there. If you are not satisfied with your online order, please contact email@example.com to explain the reasons for your dissatisfaction. We do our best to respond to all customer service issues within 24 hours.
We are happy to accept returns or re-send can for orders that meet one or more of the following conditions:
• Product is flawed (uncarbonated, not filled all the way)
• We sent the wrong product. In this instance we will have you ship us the incorrect items and we will send the correct items upon receipt.
• Cans shipped and received under standard shipping methods arrive broken, leaking, or otherwise damaged beyond drinkability. We will ship our replacements upon confirmation of damage.
• PLEASE NOTE: If cans arrive visibly damaged, please contact us within three days of the shipment's arrival to explain the issue. Please provide an image of the bottom of the can.
We unfortunately are unable to accept returns for orders that meet the following conditions:
• Damage or delays caused by failed delivery attempts through no fault of the shipper.
• You don’t like the product.
• You received it as a gift.
• You bought too much.
If you need to return an item, please keep the items in as close to the condition in which you received it as possible. This includes opened/damaged cans. Doing this helps us better evaluate potential flaws in the packaging.
In the event that we ask that you return items back to us, we will create and send a shipping label with our address to you so you may ship the product back to us free of charge.
Upon receipt of a returned flawed, damaged or incorrect item, we will send replacement items to you free of charge or place a credit on your account in the amount of the returned product.
We will accept qualified returns within 14-days of delivery. After that point, we cannot accept returns because we are unable to verify that the product has been stored properly.
We evaluate all customer service issues on an individual basis and we reserve the right to accept or deny any request that we deem to be an exception to the standards outlined above.